The Ed Tech team hopes you have a restful November Break, and wishes you luck as we approach final exams. Here are the latest Moodle updates for students and faculty!
- Fall 2021 Moodle course sites will only be available to you until Friday, January 28, 2022. If you wish to hang onto course readings for future reference, please download them before that date. Moodle course sites are available only while you are enrolled in courses. This policy is necessary for compliance with copyright law.
- If you need extended access to a course site after that date, in order to finish incomplete work from Fall 2021, please ask your professor to contact LITS' Ed Tech team on your behalf. Extension requests must come from faculty directly.
- January 2022 and Spring 2022 courses are now available to you in Moodle! Can't find a site? Adjust the "Course overview" section of your Dashboard to include "future courses." Also, please note that Moodle course sites are created and assigned as Moodle receives updated information from the Registrar's systems. There can be up to a 24-hour delay between a course being created by the Registrar's office and a course site showing up in Moodle. Still can't find a course site you think should be here? Please e-mail the Ed Tech team for help.
- Ed Tech is partnering with Gradescope to hold workshops for faculty, December 9 and 14. Interested in adopting Gradescope for Spring 2022? Want to learn more about how this tool can streamline your grading process? Please consider registering to attend either session. We would love to have you. Click here to sign up!
- The Ed Tech team will be available throughout much of December and January for 1:1 appointments and/or questions via e-mail. Please note that we will be closed for College holidays on November 25-26, as well as December 24-January 2.
Wishing you all a wonderful winter season,
Lindsey, Sarah, Matt and Stephanie