...the Moodle how-to site!
1. Think analytically and critically by questioning assumptions, evaluating evidence, and articulating well reasoned arguments.
2. Acquire depth, methodological expertise, and historical understanding in a discipline.
3. Develop intellectual breadth through study across disciplines and different modes of inquiry.
4. Develop the ability to write and speak confidently and effectively.
5. Engage in artistic forms of expression.
6. Acquire quantitative and technological capabilities.
7. Develop skills in more than one language and engage with cultural communities other than their own.
8. Conduct independent or collaborative research incorporating diverse perspectives and skill sets.
9. Apply the liberal arts through experiential learning in work and community environments.
10. Learn practices of self-assessment and reflection for academic, personal, and career growth.